Our client is the global head office of an insurance group based in Brussels, They are looking to strengthen the Business Performance & Control department with a Senior Business Performance Manager
The mission of the Business Performance & Control is to support management in executing the Strategic Plan. The insurance sector faces enormous change and potential disruption in the future, challenging the group to constantly predict, prepare, and re-assess the status quo. As Senior Business Performance Manager you are working closely together with your colleagues at Corporate Center and through an intensive interactive dialogue with the Insurance Segments (Belgium, UK, Continental Europe, Asia and Group Reinsurance):
The responsibilities within the team will include among others:
- Supporting, assessing and preparing the multi-year budget on consolidated level;
- Supporting and preparing a quarterly forecast at consolidated level in order to assess the Business Segment performance compared to budget and the targets set;
- Preparing Quarterly Financial reviews for the Management Committee and Board;
- Collecting, analyzing and synthesizing specific financial or business-related topics in support of the CFO and the Executive Committee;
- Taking up the role of point of contact for the Business Segments for performance management related topics;
- Establishing a peer’s review aiming to set up an external benchmark;
- Challenging the business segments through benchmarking.
You will report to the Director Business Performance & Control. Your role in the Business Performance team requires extensive contacts with colleagues at Corporate Center from the Strategy, Investor Relations, Finance, Capital Management and Risk departments. You will work closely together with the Financial controller to represent a single point of contact towards the businesses. In addition, you will have frequent contacts with colleagues from the Business Segments. Part of your career development will consist in pro-actively developing initiatives to support the performance culture of the group.
The company values your talent and knows how to reward it. We offer you an attractive salary and fringe benefits. You will work in a stimulating international environment, with numerous opportunities for personal development. You will work independently within a dynamic team.
You are interested to know more, send your cv and brief motivationl to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02/743 27 81